5.25.2011

Last night was a wonderful evening consisting of two sweet girlfriends and some Mosto under the fading night sky here in Zamora. Gosh, Im really gonna miss this place. As much as Im looking forward to a summer at home and my big (can I get bigger than Spain?) move to Nashville, I am truly going to miss this place. While I have complained and whined here and there, Ive been very happy with my little piece of life in Spain. I think it is easy to substitute reality with the unrealistic -- but really who is to say anything is 'unrealistic'? We often laugh that our life here is great and we dread going back to reality. If I died today, would the last year of my -unrealistic- life be void? No, it would definitely exist, and I hope every knows it has been a tremendous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment